The 2nd Annual Energy Services Coalition’s Market Transformation Conference is scheduled for August 13-14, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, 1750 Welton Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202. This event is jointly sponsored by the ESC and the Colorado ESC Chapter.
This important event builds on the success of last year’s inaugural event and will facilitate sharing of best practices among public and private sector participants in order to advance public facility retrofit programs utilizing Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC). The conference sessions are discussion-oriented and designed to deliver fresh ideas to maximize the success of existing ESPC programs and actionable steps to create new statewide models that fit your states’ needs.
- State and Local Public Facilities Retrofit Market – Scale, Trends, Opportunities
- The Essential ESPC Programmatic Design Guide for States and Cities
- Beyond the Building – How ESPC is Modernizing Infrastructure from Wastewater Treatment to Street Lights to Combined Heat and Power
- Creative Financing – Deepening Retrofits and Accelerating Savings
- Innovative Energy Retrofits – How ESPC Delivers Energy Solutions
The Grand Hyatt Hotel, 1750 Welton Street, is in downtown Denver. A limited number of rooms are available at the special discounted rate of $149 (call 1-888-421-1422 and reference the “Energy Services Coalition Conference” for the special rate). Click here for more hotel information.
- Private Sector registration $395
- Public Sector/Non-Profit $250
- Private Sector Non-Member $685*
*Save on your conference registration by joining the ESC before registering. Go to the ESC and join now.
- Public Sector/Non-Profit Non-Member $400*
* Save on your conference registration by joining the ESC before registering. Go to the ESC and join now.